Monday, June 25, 2007

Welcome to Gill

It's great to have Gill as my guest blogger...love the picture - you must be geocaching!....and already I am shamed by the lack of facilities on my site....I want one of those cloud thingymajiggs Gill!

Anyhow, Gill is the first of hopefully many guest bloggers in the future. Gill is working toward a PhD in our department, Institute of Educational Technology at the Open University. She is also an active member of our OpenLearn reading group which is currently involved in discussing readings relating to methodological approaches that we can use in examining eLearning. I know In her own researchGill is very interested in Mobile Learning and Blogging.

Gill perhaps you would like to answer a few questions.

Would you like to talk a little bit about your research work?

Have you any favourite links you would like post?

Can you tell us a bit about tagging?

No comments: